EREMA
Leading plastics recycling plant specialist acquires majority stake in Italy's Plasmac
Erema (Ansfelden / Austria; www.erema.at) has acquired a 60% stake in Plasmac (Busto Arsizio / Italy) for an undisclosed amount. The remaining 40% of the recycling machinery manufacturer is owned by Syncro (Busto Arsizio; www.syncro-group.org), an equipment manufacturer for the blown film industry. The Syncro group acquired Plasmac in 2014 see Plasteurope.com of 31.10.2014.

The CEO of Syncro and Plasmac, Gabriele Caccia, says, "All companies involved will benefit from the partnership with the world market leader in plastics recycling technology." Plasmac's expertise includes edge trim recycling. The company also offers the "Alpha" extruder and "Omega" shredder-extruder system for throughputs of up to 250 kg/h.
05.02.2019 Plasteurope.com [241692-0]
Published on 05.02.2019
Erema: Mehrheitsbeteiligung an PlasmacGerman version of this article...

© 2001-2019 Plasteurope.com  |  Imprint  |  Privacy

Plasteurope.com is a business information platform for the European plastics industry. It is part of KI Kunststoff Information and PIE Plastics Information Europe, one of the leading content providers for the European plastics industry. We offer daily updated business news and reports, in-depth market analysis, polymer prices and other services for the international plastics industry, including a suppliers guide, career opportunities, a trade name directory and videos.

News | Polymer Prices | Material Databases | Plastics Exchange | Suppliers Guide | Jobs | Trade Names | Videos | Associations & Institutions | Register | Advertising

PIE – Plastics Information Europe | KI – Kunststoff Information | KunststoffWeb | Plastics Material Exchange | Polyglobe | K-Profi
© 2001-2019 by Plasteurope.com, Bad Homburg
Date of print: 22.07.2019 04:17:04   (Ref: 684015188)
Text and images are subject to copyright and other laws for protection of intellectual property.
Any duplication or distribution in any media as a whole or in parts requires prior written approval by Plasteurope. URL: http://www.plasteurope.com/news/detail.asp