Takeover of Airpack completed
Among other things, Abriso produces PE foams used for impact sound insulation (Photo: Abriso)
Belgian producer of extruded PE foams, bubble wrap and XPS sheets Abriso (Anzegem; www.abriso.com) has completed the acquisition of protective packaging producer Airpack (Ossago Lodigiano / Italien; www.airpack.it) and its subsidiaries, which include Jiffy Packaging (www.jiffypackaging.de) and TAP Telion (Braunschweig / Germany; www.taptelion.de) – see Plasteurope.com of 29.05.2019. With this transaction, Abriso now has 19 production sites in 11 European countries and 1,600 employees generating a combined annual turnover of EUR 250m.

Investment company Bencis Capital Partners owns 59% of the Belgian company. The remaining 41% are held by the Abriso management.
21.06.2019 Plasteurope.com [242740-0]
Published on 21.06.2019
Abriso: Übernahme von Airpack abgeschlossenGerman version of this article...

© 2001-2022 Plasteurope.com  |  Imprint  |  Privacy  |  Cookie settings

Plasteurope.com is a business information platform for the European plastics industry. It is part of KI Kunststoff Information and PIE Plastics Information Europe, one of the leading content providers for the European plastics industry. We offer daily updated business news and reports, in-depth market analysis, polymer prices and other services for the international plastics industry, including a suppliers guide, career opportunities, a trade name directory and videos.

News | Polymer Prices | Material Databases | Plastics Exchange | Suppliers Guide | Jobs | Trade Names | Videos | Associations & Institutions | Register | Advertising

PIE – Plastics Information Europe | KI – Kunststoff Information | KunststoffWeb | Plastics Material Exchange | Polyglobe | K-Profi
© 2001-2022 by Plasteurope.com, Bad Homburg
Date of print: 29.05.2022 04:30:05   (Ref: 379403907)
Text and images are subject to copyright and other laws for protection of intellectual property.
Any duplication or distribution in any media as a whole or in parts requires prior written approval by Plasteurope. URL: http://www.plasteurope.com/news/detail.asp